Skip Navigation Links.
Weldy FTP

Weldy-Lamont Associates, Inc. Site
About Weldy Group, Inc.
Business
Weldy Lamont Group, Inc. is a manufacturers’ representative firm representing companies in the electrical power and control equipment area. Historically, Weldy Lamont Group has geared its business toward selling products, which require engineering expertise. The companies represented by Weldy Lamont Group are considered to be the finest in their respective industry, with quality products that set the standards for the marketplace. These quality enterprises fit the standards of excellence that Weldy Lamont Group strives to provide.

History
L.L. (Butch) Weldy founded Weldy Associates in 1946. Weldy/Lamont Associates, Inc. was formed in 1971 when Dennis W. Lamont purchased Weldy Associates upon L.L. Weldy's retirement. The Weldy Lamont name and company will continue through its third generation of owners as Weldy Lamont Group, with Patrick J. Hennelly and William T. Heberer purchasing the company in 2004.

The company operated from the same Chicago address from 1947 to 1977, when Weldy/ Lamont Associates, Inc. relocated to 1008 E. Northwest in Mount Prospect, Illinois. In 2012, after expanding through the years and outgrowing our existing building, we moved to our present location at 1040 W. Northwest Highway, also in Mount Prospect. We also have several branch offices: Indiana; St. Louis, Missouri; Rockford, Illinois and Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Territory
  • Illinois
  • Indiana - Northwest
  • Iowa - Eastern Half
  • Kansas
  • Michigan - Upper Peninsula
  • Missouri
  • Wisconsin
Products and Customers
Weldy Lamont Group Inc. primarily represents electric power and control equipment products. Sales emphasis is on consulting engineers, industrial and utility customers.